How to Write, Publish, Promote and Make Money Fast with a Book
- Do you have a book inside you just bursting to get written and published?
- Do you need the credibility of being a published author to position yourself as an ‘expert’?
- Do you want to leave a legacy in the form of your own book?
If so, this seminar is for you.
Bob Burnham will deliver this acclaimed seminar. Bob is known to many as ‘the expert author positioner’. He is the #1 Amazon Best Selling Author of ‘101 Reasons Why You Must Write A Book: How to Make a 6-figure Income by writing and Publishing your own Book’. He runs a publishing company called Expert Author Publishing Inc: http://www.expertauthorpublishing.com. His clientele are mostly speakers, seminar and workshop leaders, coaches and consultants.
LEARNING OUTCOMES: This seminar will teach you how to:
- get your book written quickly even if you are a perfectionist
- get your book published without the ‘self-published’ stigma
- market your book with creativity and class on a limited budget
- get strong sales without being ‘salesy’
- exploit your positioning as an expert
- grow your expert business with simple systems
- design an automated lead-generating machine
- inspire potential customers to take action
- have impact, influence and income from doing what you love.
|DATE / TIME||Saturday, March 24, 2012 from 9:00am to 5:00pm. Please arrive by 8:45am and settle in so that we can start at 9:00am sharp.|
|VENUE||The Theatre, UBC Robson Square, 800 Robson Street, Vancouver. The entrance to UBC Robson Square is below grade just south of the Vancouver Art Gallery and on the west side of the ice rink between Howe and Hornby.|
|Dress||Casual. Several layers are suggested. Please do not wear any fragrance as others might be allergic. Thanks.|
|PARKING||You can park underneath UBC Robson Square all day for $4.50. The entrance to the parking lot is located at the north-west corner of Howe and Nelson - when you are driving south on Howe, after you cross Smithe, move into the right hand lane to access a ramp located just before the traffic lights at Howe and Nelson. In the parking lot follow the signs for The University of British Columbia. Take the elevator to the Classrooms level.|
||UBC Robson Square is 400 meters south west of the Burrard Skytrain Station and 200 meters west of the Vancouver City Centre Skytrain Station.|
|Refreshments||Coffee and tea will await your arrival in the morning. Juices, soft drinks and bottled water will be served mid afternoon.|
|LUNCH||The lunch break is 60 minutes. There are several restaurants close by. You may also bring your lunch with you.|
|Tuition fee||The tuition fee is $197.00 + $23.64 HST = $220.64. This tuition fee includes a handout and refreshments but not lunch or parking.|